10. Reflection. I took this photo inside the air conditioned restroom located in Loboc after our relaxing and fun Loboc river cruise. Nothing's special in this photo, I just love the outcome of this shot.
9. Stare. This was taken in a souvenir shop where the python named Pony was located. I wanted to take home all this cute tarsier ref magnet.
8. Birhen. This was located on the way up the Chocolate Hills' view deck.
7. Green. The first time I've been here, we were guided by our driver-slash-tour guide and he told us that when the Chocolate hills were green, Loboc river would be green and when the hills were brown, the river was brown as well.
6. Static. This is my second favorite spot in Bohol. It felt like any moment a werewolf and a vampire would appear. I would love to run through that trees or maybe would love someone to carry me to the top of the trees. So much of the Twilight peg.
5. Light. I love the clouds, the mountain and the sea.
4. Young, wild and free. With my eagerness to took a mid-air shot, I forgot to zoom the camera. That is why I almost cannot see the three boys on this photo, one on the coconut tree, one on mid air and one on the river.
3. Unrestricted. A wharf near Baclayon Church where a small lighthouse is also located.
2. Mysterious. This was taken almost 400 feet above while we were on a 420-meter distance cable car.
1. Shy. Whenever I hear "Bohol", tarsier was the first thing that comes in my mind. I so love this cute little primates. They were camera shy and you can hardly ever get a good shot of them.