Friday, October 21, 2011

my Familia in BORA

My first time to travel with my amazing FAMILY.



I booked a flight to Boracay via Zestair for dates June 28-30, 2011. We luckily got their promo fare P484.00 per person roundtrip (MNL-KLO-MNL).
               Arrived in Kalibo Airport June 28, 2011. I just so love this picture :)

We stayed at Tan's Guesthouse for P1,950.00 per pax.
Inclusions are: RT transfers from Kalibo-Tan's-Kalibo, 3d/2n room accommodation with breakfast
bed warming

In Mang Inasal Boracay: our first day's lunch!



my favorite sunset..feeling so lucky i got this shot!




One of the best thing about vacation is you really really got to enjoy the food.
buttered..yum!

Another business potential here is the "braiding" thing. Locals will braid your hair for P150-350 depends on the length, style, and how you bargain.
our braided hair

A helmet diving site. P300 per person


My mom really enjoyed snorkeling.


uh uh..we didnt try it..so expensive!


Island hopping: P1500- rent of the boat but we got it for only P1200, I thought it was a good bargain but it still has better for P1000



Pacquiao's haven in Boracay

my favorite island in Bora: Puca Beach

jumpshot in Puca Beach


sands of boracay







I had no negative feedback about Tan's coz our stay went just fine. Accommodating staff, rooms were clean and comfy, plus free wi-fi and just seconds away from the beach.
Tan's Guesthouse

Their mini banquet was located at the rooftop. Great ambiance to eat, unlimited coffee and yummy breakfast served.
breakfast
rooftop of Tan's Guesthouse

Helmet diving. It was my first time to experience this and I felt really nervous getting down but later on I enjoyed it a lot. I wanted to stay longer, too bad my brothers got dizzy so I have to go up too.
great bonding with the fishes

under the Boracay sea
We really enjoyed a lot. Looking forward for more vacations with my whole family...rewarding!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...