Thursday, June 21, 2012

quotes for Singles

Bilang single ako ngayon at mukang matatagalan pa akong maging double eh nanamnamin ko muna ang mga quotable quotes na ito. Pampalubag loob.


Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one. Sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings.

Don't worry if you're single. God is looking at you right now, saying, "I'm saving this one for someone special".

Being single doesn't mean your weak, It means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve.

S.I.N.G.L.E = (S)tress (I)s (N)ow (G)one (L)ife's (E)asier. 

Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will just fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, no pain.

A lot of men & women would rather stay single because they're tired of giving their everything and ending up with nothing.

"You're too pretty to be single." "You're too ugly to not be single."

You're single. Make the best of it. It doesn't mean you're not good enough for anyone, it means no one's good enough for you.

If you were happy before you knew someone, you can be happy after they're gone.

I'm not single & I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart because they say good things take time.

The longer you are single, the longer you become a public temptation.

WARNING: Unhealthy relationships may cause headaches, stress and a waste of your time. The cure for this is to be single.

Single by choice daw kapag maganda at pag panget force to be single

Staying single is not about having no one rather it's an opportunity to taste everyone.

SAWI = Single At Walang Iniintindi.

Don't ask me why I'm single, just give me a reason why I should need a partner.

"Hndi sa lahat ng oras kailangan mo ng relasyon minsan kailangan mo din mapag-isa para hanapin ulit yung dating ikaw na nawala nung nagmahal ka."

1 comment:

  1. thumbs up! astig ang mga quote ^6^

    Like ko ung last one... minsan kailangan mo talagang mapag isa para hanapin mo ung mga bagay na nawala sayo... at syempre... gamutin ang sugat... bago pumasok sa bagong relasyon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...